Thursday

Stanza 6-7


Back into the chamber turning, all my soul within me burning,
Soon again I heard a tapping somewhat louder than before.
"Surely," said I, "surely that is something at my window lattice;
Let me see, then what thereat is, and this mystery explore-
Let my heart be still a moment and this mystery explore;-
'Tis the wind and nothing more."

Open here I flung the shutter, when, with many a flirt and flutter
In there stepped a stately Raven of the saintly days of yore.
Not the least obeisance made he; not a minute stopped or stayed he;
But, with mien of lord or lady, perched above my chamber door-
Perched upon a bust of Pallas just above my chamber door-
Perched, and sat, and nothing more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you a bunch foг sharing this with all
folks you really гecognise what yοu're speaking about! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally consult with my website =). We can have a link alternate arrangement between us

Have a look at my homepage Adult Acne remedy